Fume Cupboard Summary
- Robust powder coated mild steel construction
- Heavy duty castors ( two front castors braked )
- Trespa Toplab BASE bunded work base 6mm toughened glass rear and side panels
- 6mm clear acrylic front hinged visor
Circular slimline LED low energy light fitting.
- Water and Gas hoses are all leak tested by the hose manufacturer prior to delivery to site
- All brass quick release connections are genuine Snap-Tite fittings
Standard Services & Controls
Cold water tap and front control valve with flexible hose ( 2 metres )
100mm dia Vulcathene drip cup c/w bottle trap with flexible drain
Gas tap and front control valve with flexible hose ( 2 metres )
Double switched 13A socket outlet
Low Airflow Alarm Panel
- G9 Revision of DfEE Building Bulletin 88
- Fume cupboard commissioned pre-tested in the factory prior to delivery
Design & Planning
Powerful 3D design in Solidworks of your fume cupboard requirements prior to manufacturing
All our fume cupboards are manufactured in our modern spacious factory in North Yorkshire.
From design approval to delivery, all manufacturing processes and stages are updated on our job planning intranet system
Fume cupboards are delivered and installed by our dedicated team of engineers
Delivery and Installation throughout the U.K.
Each fume cupboard is made to order in our U.K. factory and a fully dimensioned drawing is provided prior to manufacture for client approval.